Another sweet recipe to reuse scraps of a juice extractor … Last week we saw the possibility to prepare a homemade oat drink. Today we are going to find out together how to reuse oat scraps, cooking these excellent vegan cookies … I’m sure, you will be amazed to discover how good they are ☺
- 170 gr oats scraps from juicer http://www.gustovegetariano.com/en/oat-drink/
- 150 gr semi-whole wheat flour
- 20 gr almond flour
- 140 gr organic cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- ½ coffee spoon of apple vinegar
- 70 gr of rice drink
- 70 gr of deodorized sunflower oil
- Preheat a convection oven to 180 °C/356F.
- Mix oat scraps together with the liquid ingredients.
- Add sugar, salt, baking powder and flours to make a smooth, sticky mixture.
- Using two spoons, or a sàc a poche, lay small amounts of dough on a baking paper; now you can spread a new sheet paper to level the biscuits with a rolling pin, so they will have the same thickness.
- With a firm movement, remove the top baking sheet paper and bake the cookies in the oven for 10/12 minutes or until lightly golden.