Easter is coming and also a lot of chocolate! Like every year, in this period, I’m always thinking about sweet recipes where I can use all the chocolate that remains from the Easter’s eggs that my children have received ….To those who like dark chocolate, I dedicate a dessert served with fresh strawberries on a seeds and dried fruits base …really inviting…..This recipe is vegan and gluten free!
Ingredients (for 4 mini cakes):
For the base:
- 3 tablespoons of mixed seeds
- 15 toasted hazelnuts
- 2 dates
For the mousse:
- velvet tofu 3,5 oz
- dark chocolate 3,5 oz
- almond drink 2,8 oz
- ½ coffeespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- Put the seeds and the dried fruits in a food processor and blend them.
- Press the mixture in 4 aluminum molds and leave them in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate bain-marie with two tablespoons of agave syrup. Add the tofu, the vanilla extract and the almond drink and blend until having a smooth cream.
- Fill the molds and leave them in the fridge for about two hours.
- Wash strawberries and cut into small cubes.
- Empty the molds trying to leave the mousse on top (you can use a piece of baking paper) as you see in the pictures.
- Cover with strawberries and some mint leaves.