You need a light recipe to create a smoothe and sweet mousse for dessert? Here it is….without eggs and sugar free 🙂 I know that somebody will say: “Sweets must be made as they should be: with eggs, butter, sugar and so on”. I often agree with this kind of vision, but in many cases, I can surely show you that it is possible to enjoy a sweet, made only of light ingredients.
Now I’m going to tell you how this recipe was born: during this autumn, looking at a marvelous persimmon tree with its colored fruits, I was wondering how to use them. One friend of mine told me that she had frozen some, but she didn’t know how to use them. So I told her to prepare some smoothies with milk or yogurt. Then, one day, I had some fresh ricotta in the fridge, and some frozen persimmons and I had this idea: to blend them with rice drink and concentrate apple juice. How was it? A great experience, absolutely to prove! A smoothe creamy mousse to enrich with crumbled amarretti and minced dark chocolate.
Ingredients (for 3 monoportions):
- mature persimmons (fresh or frozen) 7,5 oz
- fresh ricotta 3,5 oz
- concentrate apple juice 1 oz
- rice drink 1,4 oz
- 3 amaretto biscuits
- dark chocolate
- You can start from fresh persimmons.
- Or put them in the freezer to use then gradually.
- Blend persimmons, ricotta, apple juice and rice drink till obtain a velvety cream.
- Crumble the amaretti; finely chop some dark chocolate.
- Fill transparent glasses with the mousse and put on top crumbled amaretti and chocolate.