“Home made” mayonnaise, in two minutes ready!
I love this recipe because it is simply and fast; furthermore I can prepare a mayonnaise without using eggs, which can be potentially dangerous if you eat them raw (as they should be in the classic mayonnaise recipe) and are still often present in so many preparations (desserts or fresh pasta); another reason is because industrial preparations often contain many flavors and sugar. With this recipe, in which we can use both almond milk and soy milk, we will get a really extraordinary result; in addition we will be able to flavor our sauce as we like, making different types also thinking about the use we have to make.
- almond milk 3,5 oz
- 1/2 coffee spoon of salt
- juice of half lemon
- deodorized sunflower oil 6 oz
- 1 coffee spoon apple vinegar
- 1 coffee spoon of mustard (if you like)
- Make an emulsion starting with the almond milk, the lemon juice and the salt (use a blender).
- Gradually add the sun flower oil.
- When you will have reached the desired consistency, add the apple vinegar and, if you like, a coffee spoon of mustard.
- Season to taste.