Here is a tasty tomato sauce you can simply serve with bread or use as dressing on a fresh rice or spelt salad.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- cherry tomatoes 14,10 oz
- 2 tablespoons white Tahini sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- juice of 2 lemons
- extra virgin olive oil q.s.
- salt q.s.
- pepper q.s.
- spices as you like (curcuma or curry)
- Clean tomatoes and cut into half.
- Add fresh thyme, sage and a clove of garlic.
- Put a baking paper on a baking tray and stain with oil.
- Put tomatoes on the baking tray and cook for 1 hour 194F fanned oven.
- Blend tomatoes with some extra virgin olive oil, descarding the garlic.
- Sift tomatoes in a bowl.
- Add Tahini sauce and water.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and spices as you like.