A really simply and fast recipe: colored, tasty and fragrant. The red beetroot is going to color the white cauliflower and, with some soy cream and green parsley, you will obtain nice contrasts of colors. A really simply plate that will “warm you up” in a cold winter day.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 small cauliflower (about 14,10 oz)
- 1 small beetroot
- 1 medium potatoe
- ½ onion
- 4 parsley stems
- 4 tablespoons of soy cream
- salt q.s.
- extra virgin olive oil q.s.
- Wash beetroot, cauliflower and potato and cut into cubes.
- Chop onion and let it soften with two tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- Add the vegetable cubes and cover with water; bring to a boil and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Season to taste.
- Remove from the heat and blend the vegetables until you will reach a creamy consistency.
- Mince the parsley leaves.
- Serve the cream with some drops of soy cream and chopped parsley.