I have already talked about how good and tasty it can be a dish if prepared with the right attitude: when simple and organic ingredients are cooked with the magic of love, passion or gratitude, even an easy recipe becomes a great success… and can also leave an indelible mark in those who eat it. Think about grandmoms and how they cook for their grandchildren: the tastes and aromas of their plates are always enriched from their big love.
Today I share this coloured recipe and it is with a big joy that I do it trought this video artistic tutorial by Carlo Battelli and Fabio Fasulo with Luca Perciballi’s music. I hope you enjoy it and hope you will have the desire to cook it with renovated passion, in your kitchen 😉
Ingredients (4 people):
- Whole Balilla rice 7,05 oz
- 1 aubergine
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- salt q.s.
- extra virgin olive oil q.s.
for the sauce:
- juice of half beetroot
- juice of half lemon
- 1 cup of white Tahini
- 1 cup of natural water
- salt q.s.
- pepper q.s.
- Soak rice the night before.
- Cook rice in boiling salted water for about 20 minutes.
- Drain rice and add extra virgin olive oil. Put rice in a roasting pan and flatten.
- Put in a convection oven at 356F for 10 minutes.
- Wash vegetables and chop at the same sizes.
- Put on a roastin pan and add extra virgin olive oil, salt, some fresh thyme and sage leaves.
- Cook in a convection oven 356F for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce making an emulsion of: juice of half beetroot, juice of half lemon, one cup of white Thaini, one cup of natural water; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put rice in a bowl, add vegetables and dress with the pink sauce.