Hi, here is a very versatile recipe. Burgers are always a huge success. Especially if you have children, this is a nice way to offer legumes or vegetables. This is a very spicy and tasty version, that I use as a starter or a light second course.
- Beans 8,8 oz
- Chickpea flour 1 tablespoon
- ¼ onion
- 10 parsley twigs
- 5 coriander twigs
- 1 cm of ginger
- cucrcuma 1 coffeespoon
- ground pistachio nuts 1 tablespoon
- 1 pinch of salt
- corn flour (for breading)
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a mixer: put the onion, the parsley and the coriander all together and mix. Add the beans, the chickpea flour, the grated ginger, the curcuma, the pistachio nuts and the salt.
- With your hands create a ball and put it in the fridge for about 15 minutes, covered by plastic wrap.
- Then create 10/12 balls (like golf balls 😉 ) and cover them with the cornflour. Squash them to obtain mini burgers.
- Put the pan on fire with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook the burgers for 2 min; then flip them and cook for another 2 min.
- They will be soft and tasty.
- Serve with a fresh salad or with a sauce.