Have you ever tried the different taste of a just gathered vegetable and one that has been in refrigerating rooms for many days? Well… if not, you can make an experience now, with this very simply recipe, that can be a really tasty side dish: the only rule to respect is to search for seasonal and km 0 vegetbales. If they are just gathered, they will have a better taste and also a simply preparation like this, will be always appreciated.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 cucumber
- 1 beetroot
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- Extra virgin olive oil 3/4
- Lemon juice 1/4
- 1 coffee spoon of agave syrup
- Roasted minced cashews
- Wash vegetables.
- Cut them into small slices and place on a plate.
- Prepare an emulsion of extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and agave syrup and dress the vegetables.
- Let them rest in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap, for about two hours.
- Before serving them, add extra virgin olive oil, some basil leaves, salt, pepper and the roasted cashews.