I used to prepare pumpkin with some garlic, extra virgin olive oil, salt and fresh thyme…But today I want to share with you a new fine dressing. Something that will contrast more the sweet of pumpkin. Here is an emulsion of extra virgin olive oil, umeboshi vinegar and soy sauce. Then, if you add some seeds on top, you will taste the crunchy opposed to the soft of the pumpkin….a really nice experience 😉
- Pumpkin pulp 21,6 oz
- Pumpkin seeds 1,4 oz
For the dressing sauce:
- 2/4 extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 umeboshi vinegar
- 1/4 soy sauce
- Preheat convection oven at 356F.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into slices, about half centimeter thin.
- Prepare the dressing sauce with an airtight jar: mix 2/4 of oil, 1/4 of umeboshi vinegar and 1/4 of soy sauce; shake to get a perfect emulsion.
- Season the pumpkin slices in a bowl.
- Lay the pumpkin slices on a baking sheet.
- Cover with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for about ten minutes.