Still a nice recipe with the use of gluten free flours…a sweet one. It’s time for these friable cookies with buckwheat and almond flour. I know that almond flour is quite expensive; you can buy almonds and blend them finely with a mixer and get the right amount you need at a lower cost.
- almonds flour 7,5 oz
- buckwheat flour 5,2 oz
- chestnut flour 1,7 oz
- cornstarch 1,7 oz
- sunflower margarine 5,2 oz
- demerara sugar 3,5 oz
- one pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients and add 2 tbls of water.
- Spread the dough evenly to a thickness of about ½ cm and let it rest in the fridge for about half an hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat convection oven to 356 F.
- Helping you with a cookie cutter, create discs of about 6/7 cm of diameter,; lay down your cookies on a baking sheet and cook for 8/9 minutes.